- Motor burnout cover
- Extra accidental damage cover
- Flood cover
- Choice of excess options
- Sum insured safeguard
Save 20% on a new Gold Home Insurance policy when you buy online*
- Home cover around your property - including garages, verandahs, fences, in-ground swimming pools and more
- Wide range of insured events - theft, rainwater, storm, fire and more
- Accidental breakage - including glass and ceramic fixtures like basins, baths and toilets
- Temporary accommodation - we can contribute to your costs
- Debris removal - along with cover for the extra costs of rebuilding
- Rental income cover - support for landlords while their investment property is out of action
All policies include
- 24/7 claims helpline
- 21-day money-back guarantee^
- Automatic sum insured adjustment at renewal
- Lump sum or instalment payments
Want more details about this building insurance policy?
See our Product Disclosure Statement for full terms and conditions.
Frequently asked questions
- * The online discount offers only apply to the premium paid for a new policy initiated on or after 2 July 2015, and purchased online. The discount is taken from the premium that you would pay for the same policy when a quote is obtained over the telephone. Base rate premiums are subject to change. It does not apply to any renewal offer of insurance or fees (as outlined in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) - part B). You will be responsible for all applicable GST and other statutory charges. We reserve the right to shorten or extend the period the discount is offered and vary the amount of the discount.
- † The offer is available from 1 May 2016 to 31 December 2016. The customer will qualify for the offer 21 days after purchasing a new Australia Post home and contents insurance policy or car insurance policy via auspost.com.au/insurance and entering the promotional code provided. Once the customer has qualified for the offer, a Load&Go Visa Prepaid Gift Card loaded with $100 will be mailed to the customer within 40 days. Conditions, limits and fees apply. The Load&Go Visa Prepaid Gift Card is issued by Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32 087 652 024 AFSL/ACL No. 240984. Read the full terms and conditions available at auspost.com.au/prepaidcards before purchase and first use.
- ^ You will receive a refund of premium if you cancel this policy within 21 days of the purchase date and have not made a claim.
- Australian Postal Corporation ABN 28 864 970 579 (AR No. 338646) "APC" is the distributor of Australia Post Gold Home and Contents Insurance and acts as an Authorised Representative of Australia Post Services Pty Ltd ABN 67 002 599 340 (AFSL No. 457551) "APS". Because APC or APS don't know your financial needs, we can't advise if this insurance will suit you. You should consider your needs and read the Financial Services Guide (FDS), Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), Key Facts Sheet (Home) and Key Facts Sheet (Contents) before making a decision to buy this insurance. Auto and General Services ABN 61 003 617 909 (AFSL 241411) "AGS" arranges the insurance on behalf of Auto & General Insurance Company Ltd ABN 42 111 5 86 353 (AFSL No. 285 571) "AGIC", the issuer of the policy. AGS pays APC a commission which is a percentage of your premium. Neither APC nor APS accept liability or guarantee payment of any claim or benefit in respect of the AGIC's products.