To meet your expectations about privacy and confidentiality Australia Post has operational processes and procedures to comply with:
- Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988
- Australian Direct Marketing Association (ADMA) Code of Practice in relation to how we market to our customers;
- Privacy and secrecy requirements contained in Part 7B of the Australian Postal Corporation Act 1989 in relation to our handling of mail and postal information;
- Spam Act 2003 in relation to electronic marketing;
- Do Not Call Register Act 2006 where we engage in telemarketing
- Telecommunications Industry Standard 2007 where we engage in telemarketing.
If you have any questions not addressed in this policy, please feel free to contact us using the methods at the end of this policy under the heading "How to contact Us".