- About the gift card
- Get started
- Support & FAQs
Give the gift of choice
The Australia Post Gift Card by Mastercard® is a great way to say thank you or treat someone special. Use it for shopping in store, over the phone, online wherever Mastercard® is accepted2.
Features & benefits
Use it wherever Mastercard® is accepted2
Purchase a gift card online to have it delivered, or pick one up from a participating Post Office
Extra security with an activation code when you buy online
Customer support is available between 9am and 9pm Monday to Friday AEST (excluding national public holidays). Simply call 1800 549 718
You can check your balance online or by phone
Choose an amount between $20 - $500 to load onto your gift card
Buying your card online?
For extra security, the Australia Post Gift Card by Mastercard® is sent deactivated, so you’ll need to choose a six-digit activation code which we’ll confirm via email.
- If the card is being delivered to you: You’ll receive the confirmation email with the activation code. Make sure you provide the code to your recipient.
- If you’re sending the card directly to your recipient: Enter their details on the order form instead of your own, but enter your own payment details to complete the purchase. The card will be sent straight to them and they'll get the confirmation email that includes your chosen activation code.
Need to buy multiple gift cards?
Bulk orders require a minimum order of 20 cards. If you'd like to purchase gift cards in bulk, please email gift card product support with the following details:
- Quantity of cards
- Load value on each card (between $20-$500)
- Company name
- Address order is to be sent to
- Contact person's number
It's important to note that:
- Payment can only be accepted by Electronic Funds Transfer (this will be provided on your invoice)
- Orders will be processed after payment has been received
- Orders may take up to 10 business days to be processed
- Your order will be posted free of charge to a single delivery point.
Looking for an order of under 20 cards? You can purchase the Australia Post Gift Card via Mastercard at any participating Post Office. In-store, you have the option of making payment by cash, debit card or credit card.