Home isn't your only delivery address
A free 24/7 Parcel Locker is a secure storage space where you can pick up your parcel – day or night.1 You can also use it to send a parcel.2
Unlike a PO Box, a Parcel Locker is yours only while your parcel is in. The one-time PIN sent to you will open your locker and also serves as your signature.
You can register for multiple parcel lockers at locations convenient to you. There are 500 locations nationwide, including at selected train stations, petrol stations and Woolworths stores.
Find a 24/7 Parcel Locker near you
Sorry, we're having trouble with that request.
Please try again later.
How to use a Parcel Locker
1. Get a free MyPost account
2. Choose your Parcel Locker
Find a Parcel Locker location that suits you whether it’s close to home, work or somewhere in between.
Search for an address and then select ‘Parcel Locker’ as the type of location you’re looking for.
Save the Parcel Locker address as an alternative delivery addresses once you’ve verified your identity.
3. Shop online
At the online checkout, enter your chosen Parcel Locker as your delivery address at the online checkout.
It will be a personalised address with your APCN in it.
Prefer checking out with PayPal? Just add the Parcel Locker address to your account settings.
4. Collect your parcel
You’ll receive an SMS or email when your parcel arrives at your chosen Parcel Locker.
Collect it any time within the next 48 hours. Just use the access code in your SMS or email to open the door.
If not collected from the locker within 48 hours, your parcel will be available for collection at a nearby Post Office.
Using a Parcel Locker for returns
If what arrives isn’t quite right, use a Parcel Locker to return it.2 As long as you have a prepaid Australia Post satchel or label, it’s good to go.
Here’s how it works:
- Prepare your prepaid parcel. If you’re returning something, the merchant may supply a prepaid return parcel or satchel. Otherwise, you can use one of our prepaid satchels, or print your own shipping label.
- Drop it off. Head to any Parcel Locker location and follow the touchscreen prompts to send or return the item using your MyPost account.
- Start tracking. When you close the door, we’ll email you with proof of posting.