Why use a Parcel Locker?
- No more missed home deliveries
- Pick up your parcel at any time of the day or night1 from a secure location
- Easy to find in over 500 convenient locations nationwide
- Set up multiple Parcel Locker addresses so you can collect your parcel from a locker that suits you, depending where you are
- Minimal face-to-face contact
- Easy way to return eligible parcels2
Your chance to win $1,000!
Enter to win 1 of 8 $1,000 prizes. Plus, get bonus entries when you send your online shopping to a participating Post Office or a free 24/7 Parcel Locker using a MyPost account.2
Using a Parcel Locker for returns
If what arrives isn’t quite right, use a Parcel Locker to return it.2 As long as you have a prepaid Australia Post satchel or label, it’s good to go.
Here’s how it works:
- Prepare your prepaid parcel. If you’re returning something, the merchant may supply a prepaid return parcel or satchel. Otherwise, you can use one of our prepaid satchels, or print your own shipping label.
- Drop it off. Head to any Parcel Locker location and follow the touchscreen prompts to send or return the item using your MyPost account.
- Start tracking. When you close the door, we’ll email you with proof of posting.