- About NT Driver & Vehicle Services
- How to
Access Northern Territory driver and vehicle services at your local participating Post Office
We've partnered with the Motor Vehicle Registry in the Northern Territory to make renewing your driver and vehicle services easier. The services listed below can be processed at participating Post Offices:
- Registration renewals – renew your NT vehicle registration for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months before the expiry date
- Renew your NT driver licence
- Change of contact details
- Interstate licence transfer to the NT
- Replacement licence – apply to replace a lost, stolen or damaged NT licence
Please note: If you have restricted conditions on your NT or interstate driver licence, you must visit your local MVR office.
Visit the nt.gov.au website or call 1300 654 628 for information about these and other services.