Have your customers changed address and not let you know?
Use our data to update your database
Match your customer database against our National Change of Address database to discover which addresses to update and suppress.
Updating your database can help:
- lead to greater customer retention
- reduce administration
- lower marketing and mail costs
- lessen ‘return to sender’ mail
Our National Change of Address data is derived from our Mail Redirection service, which captures 80% of Australians who move house annually.
Access our data by API or software
Both the API and software data solutions will help you identify:
Addresses to suppress, based on our inactive address records and deceased records
Addresses to update, based on customers who have moved and given us permission to pass on their new address details
API solution gives you
- a technology platform that will allow support for integrated solutions and for the exposure of finality to your customer's applications (through API)
- ability to process bulk records, which can be integrated into existing data washing workflows created by you, increasing overall speed and efficiency data washes
- daily MRS data feed into the platform allowing for increased data frequency and quality
- administration view of billing events increasing transparency and decreasing administrative billing time
- access to a data partner portal view with token generations and other features
Software data solution gives you
- weekly data updates
- ability to run bureau-type services
- data partner operated
- ability to process bulk data files