Millions of postal addresses at your fingertips
Our Address File is the most complete address database in Australia, containing over 13 million up-to-date records.
Our address data can help:
- reduce call times and website registration drop-offs by speeding up address capture
- reduce cost by ensuring the addresses are accurate in order to secure the maximum possible bulk mail discount and eliminate undeliverable mail
- increase customer acquisition rate by targeting all possible households in a given area
- achieve compliance around address quality and format, making it easier to share data across databases
- increase operational efficiency in pricing and service delivery by maintaining an address-based pricing and service delivery database based on Australia Post's Address File
- increase ROI by ensuring that marketing materials, invoices and shipments are correctly addressed
Accurate addressing lets you stay in touch with your customers, improve customer experience, and may reduce costs by lowering wastage and increasing customer retention. Validate your customer address information against our address file, making sure the address information is complete and captured correctly.
Raw address file
You can integrate our raw address file data into your systems, or manipulate over 13 million records to help create a single customer view by using the Delivery Point Identifier (DPID) as a unique customer identifier.
Australia Post's postcode data file is the most accurate and up-to-date list of postcodes in Australia. Every known postcode is included, along with state, territory and locality information. You can access the file for free for personal use, or get a licence to use the data for commercial purposes.