A Post Office in your pocket
- Track your parcels in one easy location¹
- Receive estimated delivery time notifications
- Sign up for free alternative delivery addresses including 24/7 Parcel Lockers and Parcel Collect to get your parcels when and where you want²
- Request to have your parcels left in a safe location or redirected to a new address if you're not home³
- Locate nearby Post Offices and street posting boxes
- Easily pay your bills with Post Bill Pay
¹ Track events will vary depending on the service used and how your item is lodged and delivered. Learn more about our tracking service.
² Terms and conditions apply. Collection time limits apply. Fees and charges will apply to carriers other than Australia Post and StarTrack to lodge parcels under the Parcel Locker and Parcel Collect (post office) services. This cost may be passed on to customers.
You have 48 hours to collect your parcel once it has arrived at a Parcel Locker, or 10 business days to collect once it has arrived at a Parcel Collect (Post Office) location. Post Offices will accept parcels up to 22kg and not greater than 105cm in one dimension. Letters and standard mail that can be delivered to your letterbox, including Express Post letters, will not be accepted. Please refer to the full terms and conditions for further details.
³ Available for many parcels, depending on the information provided by the sender and the service used. Not all deliveries are eligible to be left in a safe place.
Redirect service only available for parcels in transit, when the sender has used eParcel or MyPost Business for domestic delivery and included your registered email address or MyPost customer number in their shipping i