- Send Money
- Receive money
- Track a transfer
- Support & FAQs
Send money from an Australia Post outlet
Prefer to send money online?
Send money from the convenience of your online device and finalise payment in-store4 or online.
- Log in3 to the Western Union Money Transfer Service and choose 'Send money now'. (If you don't have an account, you can register for free.)3
- Enter your transfer amount and select a destination country.
- Choose your preferred delivery method.
- Enter your receiver's details.
- Pay for your transfer either in-store4 or online.
Flexibility to choose how your recipient will collect the money transfer
There are a number of options you can choose from when sending funds overseas:
- A cash pickup, available within minutes5 from a Western Union agent3 at over 550,000 agents in over 200 countries and territories3 globally6.
- Directly to a bank account, available within 1hr – 2 business days5 across 80+ countries.8 The fee is paid by the sender.9 Unlike bank transfers, there are no costly surprises7.
- Mobile wallet , available within 1hr – 2 business days5 by using the receiver's mobile number.10