Featured story

Preparing Your Home for a Bushfire

The threat of bushfires in Australia is very real, find out what you can do around your home to prepare for the bushfire season.

How much home building insurance do I need?

You should insure your building for the amount it would cost to replace or rebuilding the physical structure on your property if they were destroyed.

What’s the difference between a smart home and home automation?

With advanced technology, modern houses are becoming smarter with more automated features. Learn the difference between a smart home and home automation.

How to use an insurance broker

Here are a few steps to consider when dealing with insurance broker. Find out how an insurance broker could help you choose a policy that’s suitable for you.

Ongoing costs of owning a home

Ongoing costs cover everything you need to pay after you become the owner of the property. These can include council rates, body corporate, water rates etc.

Do I need public liability insurance for my home?

Public liability insurance for home can cover damage to other people's property due to an incident that occurs at your home and protect you against claims.

Insurance for your engagement ring

Do you want protection for your engagement ring if it is lost or stolen? Obtain portable content cover for your engagement ring with a few simple steps.

How much contents insurance do I need?

You require same amount of content insurance it would cost to replace the contents of your home. For conditions or exclusions that apply, contact your provider.