If your car causes damage to other people's property and you're at fault, we'll cover the cost of their repairs.
Plus, if you have a no-fault accident and the other driver is uninsured but can be identified, you are covered for up to $3,000.
15% discount on online purchases*
Quick benefits guide
- 15% online discount*
- Cover if your car damages other people's property
- Lifetime guarantee on authorised repairs
- Cover up to $3,000 if your car is damaged in a no-fault accident by an uninsured driver^
- Discounts for restricted drivers**
The information above is a summary only. See the Product Disclosure Statement for full terms and conditions.
- * Discounts apply to the premium paid for a new Australia Post Insurance policy initiated online on or after 30 March 2017. The discount applies to Gold Comprehensive, Third Party Property and Third Party Fire & Theft Car Insurance. We reserve the right to change the offer without notice. Base rate premiums subject to change. The discount does not apply to any renewal offer of insurance.
- Australian Postal Corporation ABN 28 864 970 579 (AR No. 338646) "APC" is the distributor of Australia Post Comprehensive Car Insurance and acts as an Authorised Representative of Australia Post Services Pty Ltd ABN 67 002 599 340 (AFSL No. 457551) "APS". Because APC or APS don't know your financial needs, we can't advise if this insurance will suit you. You should consider your needs and read the FSG and Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a decision to buy this insurance. Auto and General Services ABN 61 003 617 909 (AFSL 241411) "AGS" arranges the insurance on behalf of Auto & General Insurance Company Ltd ABN 42 111 5 86 353 (AFSL No. 285 571) "AGIC", the issuer of the policy. AGS pays APC a commission which is a percentage of your premium. Neither APC nor APS accept liability or guarantee payment of any claim or benefit in respect of the AGIC's products.
- ^ Uninsured driver must be identified
- ** Optional benefit