Our Bronze Pet Insurance is an affordable way to cover your dog or cat for unexpected accidents and illness. Get up to 65% of your eligible vet bills back, with benefits of up to $3,000 a year. Unlike many other budget plans, our insurance cover includes more than just accidental injuries - you can also get cover for illness and optional pet wellness (routine care) benefits.
- Accidental injuries cover - bone fractures, lacerations, cuts and abrasions and snake bites.
- Illness cover - skin conditions, eye & ear conditions, cancer and tick paralysis
- Hospitalisation and emergency boarding
- Vet consultations up to $300 per year
- Optional pet wellbeing benefits up to $200 per year
- Easy online and mail claims process
- Terms, conditions, waiting periods and exclusions apply. Australian Postal Corporation (ABN 28 864 970 579, AR No. 338646) (Australia Post) is the distributor of Australia Post Pet Insurance and is an Authorised Representative of Australia Post Services Pty Ltd (ABN 67 002 599 340, AFSL 457551). Insurance is issued by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (ABN 78 090 584 473 AFSL 241436) (Hollard). Australia Post will receive a commission which is a percentage of the premium paid to Hollard. Any advice provided is general only. Review your own needs and the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (436kb) before deciding to buy this insurance.