Give shoppers a compelling reason to buy
Almost two-thirds of online shoppers say the cost of returns is their ‘top barrier’ to shopping more online.1
Online shoppers who have experienced an easy returns process are 30% more likely to purchase from that retailer again.1
Online shoppers buying fashion items are, on average, three times more likely to choose a retailer based on their returns policy.1
1 in 5
One in five online shoppers have not bothered to return an unsuitable item, opting instead to keep it or gift it.1
By simplifying returns, you can help:
You can make returns easy and help give your customers the confidence to keep on shopping with you by offering:
- Frictionless returns with a simple online returns journey completed in just a few clicks
- A convenient drop off network with locations wherever your customer lives or works and available at a time that suits them
- Free returns, or returns at a simple flat rate price
- Printer-less returns such as those available through participating Post Offices and retail partners such as supermarkets or pharmacies
- A generous returns policy period, 30 days as a minimum
- Speedy refunds, either at the time your customer drops off their return or as soon as it gets back to you
- A high degree of visibility with notifications and tracking every step of the way
- Packaging that is easy to re-use for the return journey
All these features are supported by our Collect & Return service, which includes our network of over 20,000 locations all over Australia, some of which are 24/7 or have extended opening hours.
How we can help
‘Worry free’ returns are becoming a baseline expectation for online shoppers, but some online retailers see returns as a pain point in their operations and are concerned about the rising cost of return logistics and refunds.
As the preferred carrier for 80% of Australia’s online shoppers,2 we know how to make returns easy for your customers and cost-effective for your business.
With over 20,000 Collect & Return locations across Australia, no other return network can match our reach and convenience:
- 15,100+ 24/7 Street Posting Boxes
- 3,900+ Post Offices
- 400+ 24/7 Parcel Lockers
- 500+ retail partner locations including supermarkets and pharmacies3
Get set up in days
Make easy returns possible in just a few days with our Easy Returns portal. It enables your customers to:
With no integration required, you can have your Easy Returns portal up and running in as little as 15 minutes once we have provided you with login details.4
Once logged in, you can:
- configure the branding of your portal
- configure the reason codes for your returns
- choose who pays for your returns – whether it’s you, your customer or a mix of both, depending on the reason code used
- specify whether returns are by Parcel Post or Express Post
- access a reporting dashboard for your returns data which enables you to find out more about your returns customers
Get started now
You will need an eParcel contract to access this service.
Already have an eParcel contract? Register for your Easy Returns portal now.
No eParcel contract? If you send and receive over 2,000 parcels each year, see how eParcel can help you save on shipping.