Shipster is a shipping subscription program for Australian consumers, where participating merchants will provide shipping free of charge on eligible purchases and other benefits that may apply from time to time, to Shipster subscribers. Other participating service providers may also offer various other benefits to Shipster subscribers from time to time. The terms and conditions associated with these service provider promotions (Promotion Terms) can be found below. Shipster subscription is available nationwide but certain geographical restrictions may apply to promotional activities from time to time, as set out in the Promotion Terms.
Free trial offer
- Upon signing up to Shipster, you will receive the service for free for the first two months (Trial Offer).
- Regardless of when you sign up, you will not be charged until after your Trial Offer has concluded. At the end of this two month period, you will be automatically rolled over onto a month-to-month subscription to Shipster, which will continue until you cancel your subscription by contacting the Service Centre or by logging into Your Account. The availability of the Trial Offer is subject to the Fair Use Policy.
- The Trial Offer is only available to new subscribers of Shipster.
- Following the Trial Offer, your subscription to Shipster will continue month-to-month until cancelled.
- As you can sign up to Shipster at any time and the date you sign up will be your monthly billing date. At the end of each monthly subscription period, your subscription will automatically roll over to the next month, unless you cancel your subscription by contacting the Service Centre, or by logging into Your Account.
- If you do not cancel your subscription before midnight the night before your monthly subscription is due to roll over, you authorise us to charge your next month's subscription fee to your nominated payment method.
- You shall only receive free shipping for purchases made from merchants that participate in Shipster program.
- Merchants that are participating in Shipster program are responsible for providing free shipping on eligible purchases and are solely liable if they do not provide free shipping on eligible purchases to you. We accept no liability in these circumstances.
- To qualify for free shipping under the Shipster program:
- you must sign up or have an already registered MyPost Account;
- you must pay the subscription fee; and
- purchases must:
- be a minimum basket spend of $25 in total value per transaction (this excludes, for the avoidance of doubt, any shipping charges that would otherwise apply); and
- have a total shipping charge (that would otherwise apply) of under $20.
- Free delivery is available nationwide.
- If only some items in your order are eligible for Shipster, you may be required to pay applicable delivery charges for the ineligible items as determined by the participating merchant. Australia Post accepts no liability for charges made by participating merchants.
- As a member of Shipster, you may be eligible to receive free express shipping on eligible purchases from certain participating merchants. Please refer to our merchant directory for the participating merchants, if any, and the conditions that apply to this offering. This list of participating merchants and the conditions contained therein may be subject to change. You acknowledge and agree that what constitutes "free express shipping" may differ between the participating merchants. For the avoidance of doubt, Australia Post accepts no liability in relation to this offering except as otherwise set out in the Subscriber Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to accept or refuse any subscription in our discretion. No subscription fee will be payable if a subscription is refused by us in accordance with these Terms.
- You may not transfer or assign your Shipster subscription or any applicable Shipster benefits, except as allowed in these Terms. Households may use a single Shipster account for purchases from family members living at the same address, but the account cannot be shared outside a household.
- Only individuals can be subscribers to Shipster program. Businesses, business groups, organisations, charities and government bodies will not be accepted into Shipster program.
- Subscribers are limited to only one Shipster subscription/membership per individual.
- Items purchased via Shipster must be for personal use only and may not be purchased for the purpose of resale, business or commercial use, rental, or to ship to customers or potential customers.
- Items purchased via Shipster must be tangible goods. For the avoidance of doubt, non-tangible purchases such as downloads do not qualify.
- You must not use Shipster subscription for any activity that breaches any law or regulation or in any way that infringes the rights of another person.
- Australia Post does not take title for any items purchased through Shipster. Rather, title for each item you purchase will pass directly from the merchant to you.
- Please refer to our Fair Use Policy to review any further restrictions that may apply.