Changes to Priority letter services
Our regular Priority letters service is suspended until 1 July 2021. Until then, we’re offering an alternative Priority service for certain types of bulk items.
Eligible bulk mail types include:
- PreSort Letters – minimum volume of 300 barcoded articles of same weight step and size category
- Print Post – minimum volume of 100 articles of the same title
- Charity Mail – minimum of 300 barcoded articles of the same weight step and size category
- Clean Mail – minimum of 300 articles of the same size category
- Registered Post Imprint
- Domestic letters with tracking imprint
All above items will be delivered according to a temporary Priority delivery timetable. Check our priority delivery standards for more info:
Priority delivery standards – PreSort, Promo, Charity, Clean and Acquisition Mail (PDF 86kB)
Priority delivery standards – Print Post (PDF 97kB)
These service changes have been made in response to operating constraints caused by COVID-19.