Coronavirus: Network impacts and delivery delays
Find detailed information and FAQs about network and service impacts that may affect the delivery of your item.
Temporary suspension of Priority Letters
Due to the significant impacts of COVID-19, our Priority Letters service has been temporarily suspended from Monday, 1 June 2020 until 1 July 2021. Read more.
Regular and Express Post letters remain available.
During this time, Business customers can lodge bulk mail paid and prepared as Priority and this will be delivered faster than regular mail (Monday to Friday) under a temporary alternative Priority timetable for bulk mail.
The Priority timetable for bulk mail is for the following services:
- PreSort Letters – minimum volume of 300 barcoded articles of same weight step and size category
- Print Post – minimum volume of 100 articles of the same title
- Charity Mail – minimum of 300 barcoded articles of the same weight step and size category
- Clean Mail – minimum of 300 articles of the same size category
- Registered Post Imprint
- Domestic Letter with Tracking Imprint
Further information on currently estimated delivery speeds can be found in the documents below.
Regular delivery standards
- PreSort, Promo, Charity, Clean and Acquisition Mail (PDF 89kB)
- Print Post and Impact Mail (PDF 64kB)
Alternative Priority delivery standards