- 2018-2019 Annual Report (PDF 7.41MB)
- 2017-18 Annual Report (PDF 5.56MB)
- 2018 LBG Verification Statement (PDF 611kB)
- 2016-17 Annual Report (PDF 6.85MB)
- 2015-16 Annual Report (PDF 10.2MB)
- 2015-16 Annual Report (PDF 992kB) (Word accessible version)
- 2014-15 Annual Report (PDF 6.8MB)
- 2013-14 Annual Report (PDF 6.6MB)
- 2012-13 Annual Report (PDF 8.6MB)
- 2011-12 Annual Report (PDF 4.1MB)
- 2010-11 Annual Report (PDF 3.3MB)
- 2009-10 Annual Report (PDF 3.5MB)
- 2008-09 Annual Report (PDF 3.9MB)
- 2007-08 Annual Report (PDF 3.5MB)
- 2006-07 Annual Report (PDF 15MB)
Economic assessment of Australia Post’s activities during COVID-19
This Deloitte Access Economics report provides a high-level analysis of how changes in Australia Post’s activities during COVID-19 facilitated eCommerce growth and helped businesses.
As one of Australia’s largest businesses, with a footprint that touches nearly every community, we’re uniquely positioned to deliver inclusive and sustainable prosperity. Our Corporate Responsibility Plan, underpinned by the UN Sustainable Development Goals, sets out our objectives to achieve this.
Australia Post in regional Australia
This Deloitte Access Economics report quantifies and illustrates the economic and social value of Australia Post in regional, rural and remote Australia.
Statement of Corporate Intent
This statement outlines our planning commitments over the four year period 2019/20 - 2022/23.
Due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, publication of Australia Post’s 2020-21 Statement of Corporate Intent is delayed. In accordance with the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Amendment (Corporate Plan) Rules 2020, Australia Post will publish its 2020-21 Statement of Corporate Intent as soon as practicable, and prior to 31 January 2021.
Environmental Action Plan 2018-2020
The first Environmental Action Plan for Australia Post formalised our sustainable business goals and progress to reaching our 2020 environmental targets.
Gifts, Benefits & Hospitality Register
This register outlines gifts, benefits & hospitality accepted by the Group Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director worth $100 or more, updated quarterly.
- 2017-18 Diversity & Inclusion Annual Report (PDF 5.56MB)
- 2015-16 Diversity & Inclusion Annual Report (PDF 6.23MB)
- 2015-16 Diversity & Inclusion Annual Report (PDF 100kB) (Word accessible version)
- 2014-15 Diversity & Inclusion Annual Report (PDF 2.4MB)
- 2013-14 Diversity & Inclusion Annual Report (PDF 2.9MB)
- 2012-13 Diversity & Inclusion Annual Report (PDF 2.3MB)