Our supply chain and sourcing of products and services must:
- never compromise workplace health, safety and wellbeing
- have zero tolerance for harassment, abuse and discrimination
- prioritise social enterprises, indigenous and ethically certified goods & services
- not use exploitative or forced labour or exploitative fair wage practises
- respect collective bargaining and freedom of association
- ensure environmental impacts and hazards are minimised.
Supplier Code of Conduct
We take care in selecting suppliers of goods and services that meet our social, ethical and environmental standards.
Suppliers must comply with our Code of Conduct and complete a self-assessed questionnaire via SEDEX to benchmark how your business is tracking when it comes to social, ethical and environmental risks.