Managing your card
Head online or use our Load&Go App to manage your money.
- Convert Australian Dollars $AUD into Chinese Yuan
- Lock in your exchange rate
- Check balances, recent transactions and change your PIN
- Block or lock your card if its lost or stolen
How to reload money on your Load&Go China card
Top-up money on your card any way you choose, whether it's in-store at a Post Office or with internet banking.
Load money from your bank account by using the 'Pay Anyone' details printed on the back of your Load&Go China card. Remember, transfers take 2-7 days depending on your bank and transfer fees may apply – just check with them first.
- Initiate a new 'Funds Transfer' from a bank account
- Recipient BSB: 980 222
- Recipient account number: use the 9 digit account number (Acc No) located on the back of your card
- If a recipient account name is required, use 'Load and Go'
How to check your balance
Fees and charges apply. Text "POST BAL" followed by your 6 digit access code and the last 4 digits of your card number to 0499 881 882.
Include spaces e.g. "POST BAL 123456 1234".
To get your last 3 transactions, text POST TRN instead of POST BAL.
Lost your PIN?
You can manage your PIN online, by SMS or by phone.