- About Domestic Money Transfers
- Send money
- Receive money
- Support & FAQs
Send money safely in 3 easy steps
1. Place an order
2. Pay securely with BPAY®️
3. Delivery by mail or email
Speed: Get your money there quicker with an emailed1 Money Order.
- Convenience: Buy online and let us deliver your money for you.
- Privacy: No need for your recipient to disclose their bank account details.
- Safety: Built-in security features make Money Orders a safer option than sending cash in the mail.
- Peace of mind: Your money can only be collected by the nominated recipient.
- Choice: Your recipient has the option of cashing or banking your money.
Find a participating Post Office
1 Delivery by email is only available for Online Money Order purchases. Banks and financial institutions will not accept Money Order vouchers printed from email. These vouchers can only be redeemed at participating Post Offices.
Australia Post reserves the right to refuse to issue a Money Order for any reason including, but not limited to, the likelihood of insufficient cash being available to pay out an Express Money Order at the office of payment. Money Orders that are out-of-date, cancelled, already paid, stolen, defaced or altered in any way will not be accepted for payment. Australia Post reserves the right to delay payments for a short period while Money Orders are verified. Payees are required to provide satisfactory identification where the Money Order value exceeds $20.