Temporary service changes
Our Priority Letter service is suspended from 1 June 2020 until 1 July 2021. A temporary alternative Priority service is available for certain types of bulk business letters. These changes are due to ongoing operating constraints caused by COVID-19.
Electronic lodgement of mailing statements (e-LMS)
Whether you're a mailing house or a business that lodges your own bulk mail, e-LMS is a simple and efficient way to create mailing statements. If you have an Australia Post credit account, you can lodge statements online, replacing the need to manually fill out paper based mailing statements.
Once your business is set up in e-LMS, you can access it from any computer connected to the internet.
- You will no longer need to file or search through paper based records. You can easily search e-LMS for the records you need.
- You can lodge different types of mail all on the one mailing statement, e.g. PreSort Letters, Clean Mail and Parcels.
- You'll have real-time updates on all your mailing statements. Once submitted you can track their progress.
- You can view and print useful reports and keep track of accounts and pricing.
- While the system is easy to use, you and your staff will have access to over-the-phone technical assistance via our Lodgement Support team.
To use e-LMS, download the application form (PDF 1.27MB) (Tip: Adobe Acrobat Reader recommended) and follow the instructions to complete and submit it. Our Lodgement Support team will then set up or modify your access. If you’re a new user, you’ll receive your login details by email.
Bulk Mail customers can normally choose between two delivery speeds: Regular or Priority
- Regular speed remains available.
- Our usual Priority service is suspended from 1 June 2020 until 1 July 2021.
A temporary alternative Priority service is available for the following types of bulk business letters:
- PreSort Letters
- Print Post
- Charity Mail
- Clean Mail
- Registered Post Imprint
- Domestic letter with tracking Imprint
The following products are unavailable from 1 June 2020 until 1 July 2021:
- Imprint Small Charge Letters Priority
- Imprint Large Charge Letters Priority
- Local Country Letters Priority
- Direct Access Imprint Small Charge Letters Priority
- Direct Access Imprint Large Charge Letters Priority
We have a range of support services to help make using e-LMS as easy as possible.
Frequently asked questions