There are many medical conditions we automatically cover, and others we can cover after you have completed a medical assessment and / or paid an extra premium.
Alternatively, please see the combined FSG/PDS (PDF 696kb) for existing medical conditions definitions and any exclusions or conditions that may apply, or call us on 1300 728 015 if you're still unsure.
If you are pregnant, you'll need to complete an online medical assessment to ensure you're covered for pregnancy if:
- you've had complications with this or any previous pregnancy
- you have a multiple pregnancy (eg. twins or triplets)
- the conception was medically assisted (eg. using assisted fertility treatment)
You can complete an online medical assessment when you get your online travel insurance quote or call 1300 728 015 for additional help.
In all cases, you won't be covered for the following:
- Unexpected pregnancy complications that happen after the 23rd week of pregnancy
- Childbirth, or the health of a newborn child, no matter what your stage of pregnancy when your child is born
For this reason, you may wish to consider your travel plans if you are travelling after the 20th week of pregnancy.
Please see the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for more information.
Frequently asked questions
This advice is general in nature, and doesn't consider your personal situation. You should consider your own needs and the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a decision to buy the product.