If you are pregnant, you'll need to complete an online medical assessment to ensure you're covered for pregnancy if:
- you've had complications with this or any previous pregnancy
- you have a multiple pregnancy (eg. twins or triplets)
- the conception was medically assisted (eg. using assisted fertility treatment)
You can complete an online medical assessment when you get your online travel insurance quote or call 1300 728 015 for additional help.
In all cases, you won't be covered for the following:
- Unexpected pregnancy complications that happen after the 23rd week of pregnancy
- Childbirth, or the health of a newborn child, no matter what your stage of pregnancy when your child is born
For this reason, you may wish to consider your travel plans if you are travelling after the 20th week of pregnancy.
Please see the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for more information.