- Go to the Post Billpay website
- Follow the step-by-step instructions
- Enter the Billpay code and reference number shown on your bill
- Enter your credit card, debit card or PayPal details
- Enter the amount you'd like to pay
- Confirm your transaction and wait for your payment ID number - this acts as your receipt
- About Post Billpay
- Payment methods
- Support & FAQs
Use Post Billpay to pay all your bills
Post Billpay makes it easy to pay bills quickly and securely. You can pay gas, electricity, phone, council rates, tax, insurance and many more.
Easy ways to pay with Post Billpay
Why use Post Billpay?
- Convenience - you can pay over the phone or online anytime, use our mobile App anywhere, or pay more than 1,000 different types of bills at over 3,200 Post Offices
- Flexible payment options - a number of payment methods are available depending on how you choose to pay. This includes paying with cash at a participating post office near you2
- Security - high levels of security are in place to protect your personal details and privacy and you'll receive proof of payment for each bill you pay
- Save time and money - you can pay as many bills as you like in a single transaction, helping to reduce bank fees2
- Customer support - our friendly staff can assist you at one of our outlets, by email or over the phone
- Conditions apply:
- 1 Mobile phone calls will be charged at mobile phone rates.
2 Some billers charge a bill payment fee for bills paid in person. Some exemptions apply. For further information please contact your biller direct.
- Please note that some billing organisations may limit the value of payments or only accept payments from a biller nominated payment method. Payment methods could include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
- For more information, see Post Billpay terms and conditions.