- About Reply Paid
- Posting your mail
Use Reply Paid for customer convenience
As well as the Priority delivery, Reply Paid offers the option of a Regular delivery service, taking up to an additional two business days for delivery.
- Increase responses to your communications - when you enclose a Reply Paid envelope, your customers can respond quickly, easily and for free
- Pay only for the articles that you receive
How to use Reply Paid
You can use our Reply Paid service for:
- Reply Paid Letters (Domestic) - enclose a Reply Paid envelope, postcard, coupon or self-mailer in 'Large' or 'Small' items sent within Australia
- International Reply Paid Letters (IRP) - extend your marketing campaign overseas and get the same benefits with for 'Small' items under 50g
- If you need a reply paid service for larger items, you can use our Return Paid parcels service
We provide you with a Reply Paid address with barcode that can be pre-printed or handwritten onto envelopes. Customers then use this envelope to reply to you. You are charged only for the mail that is returned to this address - there is no charge to the customer.
What you can send
With Reply Paid, you can send 'Small' or 'Large' items
Small125g (50g for IRP)
Small90 x 145mm
Small130 x 240mm
Large260 x 360mm
To use our Reply Paid service, you'll need to complete a Reply Paid application form (120kb)
Send your completed form to Australia Post, Reply Paid Approvals Office, PO Box 1030 STRAWBERRY HILLS NSW 2012 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 3 working days, we'll confirm our acceptance and send your Reply Paid approval and artwork.
Please note: You'll need an Australia Post business credit account to use this service.