As our data partner, you can offer Australia Post's address data solutions to complement your existing services.
As Australia Post's own mail delivery database, PAF contains details on every delivery point in Australia (over 13 million records), including Delivery Point Identifiers (DPID) unique to each delivery point in the country. Plus, if your organisation has the technical expertise to develop and enhance its products, PAF data has numerous applications:
- validating addresses for effective bulk mailing (e.g. direct mail)
- increased accuracy of address capture online and in call centres
- data integration into existing systems and tools
- Strengthen the value proposition for your customers through high value, complementary services, e.g. increased access to bulk mail discounts
- Potential revenue growth by creating unique data products that link to the most used dataset in the market
- Helps reduce risk by using a proven dataset from Australia Post, an authoritative and trusted source
- Helps reduce costs by using DPID fields to automate manual processes
- Improve brand perception by being a registered data partner, backed by Australia Post
Why become our data partner?
As our data partner, you can offer the following:
- Address management
Match your clients' databases against the country's most accurate and comprehensive address file
- Raw address data
This unique dataset is available in an easily manipulated flat file format
- Modelling and insights
As the first step in your modelling and insights process, PAF will append a DPID to each customer record to facilitate data capture against a single point of reference and optimise your client's results
To get more information or to become our data partner, email AP Data Help.