- About Click and Send
- How it works
- Support & FAQs
We’re replacing Click and Send with MyPost Business, our new sending solution for parcels.
From early-April, you'll no longer be able to sign up for Click and Send. If you want to print shipping labels online, all you need to do is sign up or log in to MyPost Business.
If you're already using Click and Send, keep using it as you normally would.
Buy and print postage labels online
- Free to use: send a one-off item, or register to get extra features
- Print parcel postage labels and pay for delivery online, whenever it suits you
- Access flat rate postage, so you'll know postage costs up front
- Get parcels picked up from select metropolitan locations* (prices start at $5.50)
- Save up to 10%# on selected postage with a Business 250 Membership**
- Import customer details from your own database or link your eBay account
- Set up free automated parcel tracking emails for your addressee
- * Additional charges apply for pick-up services. Not available in all localities. Click and Send will provide the option of pick-up if it's available from your sender address. The pick-up service is not a courier service but provides parcel pick-up from the sender address you've entered and lodgement into the Australia Post delivery network. Subsequent parcel delivery will then occur based on the postage services you have purchased for individual parcels. If you need a same day delivery service, please use Courier Post.
- Please refer to the Click and Send pricing guide for parcel pick up pricing (144kb)
- # Discount is based on the standard postage price for eligible postage products.
- ** Eligibility criteria and terms and conditions apply. The Business 250 Membership offer applies to the following postage products for customers with a valid ABN:
- Domestic flat rate postage for Courier Post, Express Post and Parcel Post
- International assessed postage for International Express
- International assessed postage for International Standard
- The requirement to lodge 250 or more parcels per annum includes all postage products purchased through Click and Send, the Parcel Send application and at participating Post Offices upon membership validation. To apply, simply visit the Click and Send website and follow the prompts. When you apply, we'll check your eligibility details and get back to you within 3 business days.
- For more details, read the Business 250 Membership Terms and Conditions.