How to send your parcels using a 24/7 Parcel Locker
1. Sign up to MyPost and add a Parcel Locker
If you haven't already, it’s easy to sign up for a MyPost account and it’s free too.
Onced you've signed up, you'll need to add a Parcel Locker as an alternative address. You'll then be able to send from any Parcel Locker that suits you.
3. Start tracking
We’ll collect your parcel from the locker. You’ll get an email with tracking details as soon as you’re done dropping your parcel off.
Why use a Parcel Locker?
Free to use when sending and receiving parcels within Australia Post3
Accessible 24/74 which means you can easily send eligible prepaid parcels outside of business hours
- A convenient way to send eligible prepaid parcels under 16kg that fit into a Parcel Locker
- Over 330 locations near Post Offices, supermarkets and train stations
- Makes returning online shopping parcels simple
- It's a safe and secure method of sending and receiving your parcels
Track the status of your parcel with the Australia Post app5
Find a 24/7 Parcel Locker
Search for nearby Post Offices and street posting boxes, or specific services.