Weekend delivery at no extra cost
Send a prepaid Express Post parcel on Friday, for delivery on Saturday* - at no extra cost!
Most of us aren't home during the week to receive parcels. Why not send your item so it arrives on Saturday instead? You just need to attach a free Saturday delivery sticker to your parcel, and you're set to go.
About our Saturday delivery offer:
- Applies to prepaid Express Post parcels only
- Must be sent to an address within the same state you live in
- Only available for selected postcodes
- Post to businesses, homes, Parcel Lockers and Post Office addresses (Parcel Collect) only
How to send your parcel
1. Check available delivery areas
Search your from and to postcodes below to see if Saturday delivery is available.
2. Attach Saturday delivery sticker
Apply a Saturday delivery sticker to your postage paid Express Post parcel. Get free stickers from a Post office, or when you buy a pack of Express Post satchels from our online shop.
Frequently asked questions
- * Saturday delivery is only available if you post your item on a Friday to an address within the same state in our Express Post Saturday delivery network and meet the Express Post Saturday Delivery service conditions. This service will not operate on scheduled public holidays. If the public holiday falls on a Friday or Saturday, the next day of delivery (for Express Post items posted before closing time on the business day before the public holiday) will be the next business day after the public holiday. We can deliver your item to businesses, homes, Parcel Lockers and Post Office addresses (Parcel Collect), but are unable to deliver to PO Boxes, GPO Boxes or Locked Bags.