Delivery options* while your parcel's in transit
Change the delivery address
Redirect your parcel to a more convenient address, like your workplace. You can change the address right up until your parcel is on board for delivery.
Price: Free (for a limited time)
Have it left in a safe place
Use Safe Drop to receive signature-on-delivery parcels when no one's available to sign for them. You can organise a Safe Drop up until 1 hour before a delivery is made.
How it works
If the sender includes your email address, mobile phone number or Australia Post customer number in the shipping details we'll send you updates* along the way. And your parcels will automatically appear in your MyPost track list.
When delivery options are available, simply follow the prompts to manage your delivery.
What else you can do with MyPost
- Save the items you're tracking to see them all in one place
- Get email, SMS and push notifications along the way
- Share notifications with others to keep them updated
Frequently asked questions
- * Services only available for parcels in transit, when the sender has included your registered email address or MyPost customer number in their shipping information.
- ^ Track events will vary depending on the service used and how your item is lodged and delivered. Learn more about our tracking service