- Support & FAQs
Pay for and print postage labels through eBay
- Know exactly what prices to charge for delivery
- Print your own postage labels at your home or office
- Manage your eBay sales and delivery costs all in the one place
- Access optional features: Signature on Delivery and Extra Cover*
- Choose from various flat rate packaging sizes and weights up to 5kg
How to use eBay packaging
If you sell on eBay and post parcels within Australia, you can use eBay packaging and get your shipping costs for a flat rate.
The packaging uses our standard Parcel Post service for domestic delivery in 2+ business days.
Simply choose the eBay satchels and boxes that suit your needs, then pay for and print postage labels through your eBay account. Easy!
You'll be billed for your postage costs by eBay.
Using your own packaging
If the eBay packaging isn't right for you, you can also print out postage labels through eBay for regular or express delivery, using your own packaging up to 22kg within Australia.
Printing your labels and lodging your parcels
When you've sold an item on eBay, follow the below steps to print postage and post parcels:
- Log in to your eBay account: 'Print postage label' will appear as one of your actions in My eBay.
- Follow the prompts to print a label and you'll be charged the cost through your eBay seller invoice.
- Select additional features if required: Signature on delivery and Extra Cover*.
- Attach the printed label to your packaging (either eBay packaging, or your own packaging)
- Take your parcels to a Post Office, if you'd like a lodgement receipt, or drop them in a red or yellow street posting box as appropriate. You can even use your MyPost account to drop off your prepaid parcels at a Parcel Locker, 24/7.
- * Additional costs apply. Australia Post will not deliver parcels requiring a signature on delivery to a Secure Parcel Receptacle. View our domestic parcels guide (808kb) for more information.
- Service conditions
- Australia Post/eBay flat rate satchels and boxes do not include postage. Before you post your parcels, you must generate and pay for postage labels via eBay. Please read the eBay Label Printing Delivery Terms and Conditions carefully as they will form a contract and this agreement is supplementary to the Australia Post Terms and Conditions.
- Your eBay flat rate satchels and boxes are carried under the Australia Post terms and conditions. Under these terms and conditions:
- Australia Post accepts no liability for consequential loss or damage whatsoever.
- Satchels and boxes must not contain dangerous or prohibited items.