With thousands of locations across Australia, we have plenty of alternative delivery addresses for you to choose from.
And a MyPost account gives you easy access to all of them.
Use a free 24/7 Parcel Locker
Collect your parcels anytime, day or night, from a secure temporary locker.1
You’ll find them at convenient locations like train stations, supermarkets and petrol stations – and they’re free.
Choose a Post Office
Send your parcels to a Post Office of your choice – near work, home or anywhere that suits you.1
It’s easy with a MyPost account and our free Parcel Collect service.1
Send to a PO Box
Not just for letters – you can use a PO Box address for parcel deliveries too.1
And if your parcel’s too big to fit your own PO Box, we’ll give you temporary access to one of ours.
- 1 Terms and conditions apply. Collection time limits apply. Fees and charges will apply to carriers other than Australia Post and StarTrack to lodge parcels under the Parcel Locker and Parcel Collect (Post Office) services. This cost may be passed on to customers.
- You have 48 hours to collect your parcel once it has arrived at a Parcel Locker, or 10 business days to collect once it has arrived at a Parcel Collect (Post Office) location. Post Offices will accept parcels up to 22kg and not greater than 105cm in one dimension. Letters and standard mail that can be delivered to your letterbox, including Express Post letters, will not be accepted. Please refer to the full terms and conditions for further details.
- Parcel delivery via red doors is subject to size and availability restrictions. Parcels that can’t be delivered using a red door box will be given a card advising collection from your Post Office. Red door boxes are available at participating Post Offices.
- 2 Track events will vary depending on the service used and how your item is lodged and delivered. Learn more about our tracking service
- 3 Available for many parcels, depending on the information provided by the sender and the service used. Not all deliveries are eligible to be left in a safe place.
- 4 Charges apply if you want to change your delivery address. Service only available for parcels in transit, when the sender has used eParcel or MyPost Business for domestic delivery and included your registered email address or MyPost customer number in their shipping information.