Send a lot of parcels? Save yourself time and money.
Do you send an average of 20 or more parcels per week? If so, you may be eligible for an Australia Post parcel contract.
A parcel contract can help save you time and money, and give you access to the following features and services:
- Online delivery and freight management solution eParcel
- Parcel Post and Express Post for parcel delivery
- A range of delivery features to suit your business and customers, including Transit Cover that provides cover if your parcels are lost or damaged, Delivery choices and Signature on Delivery
- Scheduled pick-ups (where available)
- Savings on postage rates
- Payment by Australia Post business credit account
- Parcel returns
- Pricing options to suit your business
Contract parcels must:
- be no heavier than 22kg
- have a maximum linear dimension no larger than 105cm
- have a cubic volume (measured as length x width x height) no greater than 0.25 cubic metres
- not be a letter
If the parcel is irregular in shape, its length is the distance between the two furthest-apart points on the surface of the item. This must be no larger than 105cm.
Find out more
For more information on the postage savings available and to check your eligibility, visit your local Australia Post Business Hub or call 13 11 18.