- About British Passports
- How to apply
- Support & FAQs
How we can help
If you visit a participating Post Office, our staff can:
- take your passport photos or review the photos you provide
- check that your declaration form is complete*
- check your supporting documentation*
- recommend an international delivery option for you to purchase
If your application is approved, your new passport and supporting documentation will be delivered separately by Her Majesty's Passport Office.
Effective 13 January 2014, all British passport applications and payments must be completed online at the British government website.
As a result, Australia Post staff no longer check application forms or collect application fees, but we can still take your photo and check your supporting documents before you mail them.
Find a participating Post Office
The British government website has detailed information about British passports and application requirements.
You can also visit our Support & FAQs section or call the Passport Adviceline on +44 300 222 0000^. Please be aware that international call rates apply.
- *Australia Post does not warrant or confirm the accuracy or success of any passport application. Australia Post accepts no liability for a rejected or incorrect passport application. Her Majesty's Passport Office should be contacted directly if you need individual advice about your application.
- ^Premium rate line, charges will apply. Contact the British government for further information.