To meet your expectations about privacy and confidentiality Australia Post has operational processes and procedures to comply with:
- Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988
- Australian Direct Marketing Association (ADMA) Code of Practice in relation to how we market to our customers;
- Privacy and secrecy requirements contained in Part 7B of the Australian Postal Corporation Act 1989 in relation to our handling of mail and postal information;
- Spam Act 2003 in relation to electronic marketing;
- Do Not Call Register Act 2006 where we engage in telemarketing
- Telecommunications Industry Standard 2007 where we engage in telemarketing.
If you have any questions