- About British Passports
- How to apply
- Support & FAQs
How we can help
If you visit a participating Post Office, our staff can:
- take your passport photos or review the photos you provide
- check that your declaration form is complete1
- check your supporting documentation1
- recommend an international delivery option for you to purchase
If your application is approved, your new passport and supporting documentation will be delivered separately by Her Majesty's Passport Office.
Find a participating Post Office
The British government website has detailed information about British passports and application requirements.
You can also visit our Support & FAQs section or call the Passport Adviceline on +44 300 222 00002. Please be aware that international call rates apply.
- 1 Australia Post does not warrant or confirm the accuracy or success of any passport application. Australia Post accepts no liability for a rejected or incorrect passport application. Her Majesty's Passport Office should be contacted directly if you need individual advice about your application.
- 2 Premium rate line, charges will apply. Contact the British government for further information.