- Personal effects cover
- Motor burnout cover
- Extra accidental damage cover
- Flood cover
- Choice of excess options
Save 15% on a new Gold Contents Insurance policy when you buy online*
- Contents, covered - furniture, clothing, carpets, blinds, tools, fittings, electrical appliances, above-ground swimming pools and more
- Wide range of insured events - theft, rainwater, storm, fire and more
- Accidental breakage - including glass and ceramic fixtures like basins, baths and toilets
- Cover for moving house - your belongings are covered while they're in transit
- Open air contents cover - contents in the open at the insured address
- Credit card cover - up to $1000
- Uninsured guests' contents - cover up to $500
All policies include
- 24/7 claims helpline
- 21-day money-back guarantee^
- Automatic sum insured adjustment at renewal
- Lump sum or instalment payments
Want more details about this policy?
See our Product Disclosure Statement for full terms and conditions.
Frequently asked questions
- *Discounts apply to the premium paid for a new Australia Post Insurance policy initiated online on or after 30 March 2017. The discount applies accordingly: 30% discount on combined Gold Home & Contents Insurance, 15% for Gold Home only or Gold Contents only policies. We reserve the right to change the offer without notice. Base rate premiums subject to change. The discount does not apply to any renewal offer of insurance.
- ^ You will receive a refund of premium if you cancel this policy within 21 days of the purchase date and have not made a claim.
- Australian Postal Corporation ABN 28 864 970 579 (AR No. 338646) "APC" is the distributor of Australia Post Gold Home and Contents Insurance and acts as an Authorised Representative of Australia Post Services Pty Ltd ABN 67 002 599 340 (AFSL No. 457551) "APS". Because APC or APS don't know your financial needs, we can't advise if this insurance will suit you. You should consider your needs and read the Financial Services Guide (FSG), Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), Key Facts Sheet (Home) and Key Facts Sheet (Contents) before making a decision to buy this insurance. Auto and General Services ABN 61 003 617 909 (AFSL 241411) "AGS" arranges the insurance on behalf of Auto & General Insurance Company Ltd ABN 42 111 5 86 353 (AFSL No. 285 571) "AGIC", the issuer of the policy. AGS pays APC a commission which is a percentage of your premium. Neither APC nor APS accept liability or guarantee payment of any claim or benefit in respect of the AGIC's products.