We make it easy for you to get back on the road as quickly as possible. Our claims team is here to help - no paperwork, and no stress.
How to make a claim
You can make a car insurance claim online or by calling the claims team on 1300 885 996.
They're available to help Monday to Friday, between 8am and 8pm (AEST), and Saturday between 8am and 2pm (AEST).
If you have an accident
- Move yourself and any passengers to a safe place, especially if you're on a busy road.
- Call 000 if anyone has been hurt, the road is blocked, or if the other party refuses to stop or exchange details.
- If safe to do so, take photos of the accident scene.
- Write down the following details about the other party or parties involved:
• phone number
• vehicle registration
• licence number
• insurance details
• statement of what happened
If there are any witnesses, ask for their name, address and phone number as well.
Call our Claims Team on 1300 885 996. We'll help you get a tow truck if you car can't be driven, find alternative transport to get you home safely, and start the claims process so you can be back on the road quickly.
Always refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for full details of the cover available.