- Choose from agreed or market value
- Maximum no claim discount protection
- Excess reduction for windscreen damage
- Car hire after an accident
- Variable excess to reduce premium
- Discounts for restricted drivers
Comprehensive cover for peace of mind
Buy this policy online and you'll receive a 25% discount*.
On top of this, additional benefits are provided to give you extra peace of mind - hire car cover if yours is stolen, emergency accommodation when you're far from home, personal effects cover and new car replacement.
Quick benefits guide
- 25% online discount*
- New car replacement - under 24 months or 40,000kms^
- Debris removal in the event of a collision - up to $500
- Cover for your personal effects - up to $500
- Cover for damage to or theft of child seat/baby capsule in your car - up to $500
- Death benefit of up to $5,000
- Choice of annual or monthly repayments
- Cover for replacement of keys/remote - up to $1,000
- Competitive standard features
- Low car insurance premiums
- No forms to fill in ever
- Over-the-phone claims
- 21 day money back guarantee#
- Emergency accommodation and transport home
The information above is a summary only. See our Product Disclosure Statement for full terms and conditions.
- * This online discount offer only applies to the premium paid for a new Gold Comprehensive car insurance policy initiated on or after 26 March 2015, and purchased online. The discount is taken from the premium that you would pay for a Gold Comprehensive motor vehicle insurance policy when a quote is obtained over the phone. Base rate premiums are subject to change. It does not apply to any renewal offer of insurance or fees (as outlined in the Financial Services Guide (FSG) (316kb)). You will be responsible for all applicable GST and other statutory charges. We reserve the right to shorten or extend the period the discount is offered and vary the amount of the discount.
- Australian Postal Corporation ABN 28 864 970 579 (AR No. 338646) "APC" is the distributor of Australia Post Comprehensive Car Insurance and acts as an Authorised Representative of Australia Post Services Pty Ltd ABN 67 002 599 340 (AFSL No. 457551) "APS". Because APC or APS don't know your financial needs, we can't advise if this insurance will suit you. You should consider your needs and read the FSG and Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a decision to buy this insurance. Auto and General Services ABN 61 003 617 909 (AFSL 241411) "AGS" arranges the insurance on behalf of Auto & General Insurance Company Ltd ABN 42 111 5 86 353 (AFSL No. 285 571) "AGIC", the issuer of the policy. AGS pays APC a commission which is a percentage of your premium. Neither APC nor APS accept liability or guarantee payment of any claim or benefit in respect of the AGIC's products.
- ^ New car replacement applies only to new cars within their first 24 months of registration and/or with under 40,000 kilometres on the odometer.
- # If you cancel the policy within 21 days from the date of purchase and do not make a claim on the policy, we will give you a full refund.