- Choose from agreed or market value
- Maximum no claim discount protection
- Excess reduction for windscreen damage
- Accident hire car
- Choice of repairer
- Variable excess to reduce premium
- Discounts for restricted drivers
Comprehensive cover for peace of mind
Buy this policy online and you'll receive a 15% discount1.
On top of this, additional benefits are provided to give you extra peace of mind - hire car cover if yours is stolen, emergency accommodation when you're far from home, personal effects cover and new car replacement.
Quick benefits guide
15% online discount1
New car replacement - under 24 months or 40,000kms2
- Debris removal in the event of a collision - up to $500
- Cover for your personal effects - up to $500
- Cover for damage to or theft of child seat/baby capsule in your car - up to $500
- Death benefit of up to $5,000
- Choice of annual or monthly repayments
- Cover for replacement of keys/remote - up to $1,000
- Competitive standard features
- Low car insurance premiums
- No forms to fill in ever
- Over-the-phone claims
- 21 day money back guarantee3
- Emergency accommodation and transport home
The information above is a summary only. See our Product Disclosure Statement for full terms and conditions.
1 Discounts apply to the premium paid for a new Australia Post Insurance policy initiated online on or after 30 March 2017. The discount applies to Gold Comprehensive, Third Party Property and Third Party Fire & Theft Car Insurance. We reserve the right to change the offer without notice. Base rate premiums subject to change. The discount does not apply to any renewal offer of insurance.
Australian Postal Corporation ABN 28 864 970 579 (AR No. 338646) "APC" is the distributor of Australia Post Comprehensive Car Insurance and acts as an Authorised Representative of Australia Post Services Pty Ltd ABN 67 002 599 340 (AFSL No. 457551) "APS". Because APC or APS don't know your financial needs, we can't advise if this insurance will suit you. You should consider your needs and read the FSG and PDS before making a decision to buy this insurance. Auto and General Services ABN 61 003 617 909 (AFSL 241411) "AGS" arranges the insurance on behalf of Auto & General Insurance Company Ltd ABN 42 111 5 86 353 (AFSL No. 285 571) "AGIC", the issuer of the policy. AGS pays APC a commission which is a percentage of your premium. Neither APC nor APS accept liability or guarantee payment of any claim or benefit in respect of the AGIC's products.
2 New car replacement applies only to new cars within their first 24 months of registration and/or with under 40,000 kilometres on the odometer.
3 If you cancel the policy within 21 days from the date of purchase and do not make a claim on the policy, we will give you a full refund.