To make sending overseas easier and more convenient for you, we’re reducing the number of shipping labels required for zones 1 – 8 (excluding India and Turkey).
From 12 June, you’ll only need to print and attach 2 labels (instead of 4):
- Recipient country’s ‘Customs copy’, and
- ‘Attach to item’ copy.
What products does this apply to?
This change is relevant to the following shipping products:
- International Express (documents and merchandise)
- International Standard (with and without signature)
- Express Courier International (documents and merchandise)
- Pack and Track International
- Airmail Parcels >2kg
Further enhancements for Airmail Parcels>2kg and International Economy are planned for July.