How it works
2. Prepare your articles
- Refer to the mail preparation checklist that was sent to you by email. It contains your booking confirmation, label files for bundles and trays, as well as your lodgement documents.
- Bundle and label all of your articles.
- Sort your articles into trays based on the delivery office you’re sending them to.
3. Lodge your articles
- Check the date and Post Office specified on your booking confirmation email, so you know when and where to lodge your articles
- Submit your lodgement documents, booking confirmation and sample article over the counter at the Post Office
- Pay for your Unaddressed Mail campaign