Their delivery, their way
Let your customers decide when, where and how their online shopping gets delivered.
Let them schedule delivery for a specific date, day of the week and/or time window. And if they want Express delivery, they've got it.
Give them free access to 3,500 alternate delivery addresses, so they can collect from a participating Post Office or 24/7 Parcel Locker instead.1
Let them give us the okay to leave their parcel safely at the delivery address, even if no one's around to sign for it.2
Now, the part you'll love
- Improved conversion: Convenient delivery options mean fewer items left in shopping carts.
- Return customers: Great delivery experiences make advocates of your customers. (So, your Net Promoter Score will thank you.)
- Reduced costs: By putting customers in control, you'll spend less time and money answering customer emails and phone calls.
And the stats to prove it
66% of online shoppers say ...
they've chosen one retailer over another purely because they provided more delivery options.3
79% of online retailers say ...
that offering more delivery options at checkout has increased their sales.4
Putting choices in your checkout
You can go ahead and add a couple of these options to your online checkout straight away. Others require a little more work behind the scenes. But, with our help, you'll be set up in no time.
- Express delivery: The choice of delivery speed is something that online shoppers expect to see at the checkout. So, if you haven't already, try offering Express Post alongside regular delivery, simply by adding a checkbox, for example, or a drop-down menu.
- Leave in a safe place: Just let them choose whether they're happy for us to leave their parcel in a safe place if no one's around to sign. If not, they can request a signature on delivery.
Teaming up with us
To set you up with the full range of delivery choices, we'll need to make sure your website and systems are talking to ours.
That means integrating with our Application Programming Interface (API) for Delivery Choices. For more information about our APIs, visit our Developer Centre.
Adding our parcel collection widget
Once you're hooked up to our API, you can even let customers choose to collect their parcel instead, using a Parcel Locker or Post Office address. It's a handy option for online shoppers who aren't sure if they'll be around when their parcel arrives.
Our widget sits within your checkout process to let customers search with their suburb or postcode, or find an alternate delivery address nearby via Google Maps.
Ready to get started?
If you've got a parcel shipping account with us, just ask your account manager about integrating with our API and widget.
Otherwise, simply give us a call on 13 11 18 and we'll take it from there.
1 Terms and conditions apply. Collection time limits apply. Post Office collect service only available at participating Post Offices.
2 Available for many parcels, depending on the information provided by the sender and the service used.
3 'Delivering Consumer Choice: 2015 State of eCommerce Delivery' survey, MetaPack, 2015
4 'State of Shipping Commerce' survey, ResearchNow, 2016