You can choose the target area for your letterbox advertising by either postcode, suburb (locality) or state. You then need to determine whether you want to deliver to consumer or business addresses (or even both).
The files below are a guide to the number of delivery points that accept advertising in the suburbs or postcodes you'd like to reach. This information will help you start planning your letterbox drop. When you confirm your booking, you will be provided with final delivery point numbers for your printing requirements.
These files are updated regularly, so please ensure you view or download the latest versions when planning your campaign.
Delivery points by suburb*
- New South Wales / Australian Capital Territory (csv 245kb)
- Northern Territory (csv 8kb)
- Queensland (csv 160kb)
- South Australia (csv 84kb)
- Tasmania (csv 38kb)
- Victoria (csv 157kb)
- Western Australia (csv 90kb)
Delivery points by postcode*
- New South Wales / Australian Capital Territory (csv 31kb)
- Northern Territory (csv 2kb)
- Queensland (csv 19kb)
- South Australia (csv 14kb)
- Tasmania (csv 5kb)
- Victoria (csv 30kb)
- Western Australia (csv 19kb)
If you have any questions about Unaddressed Mail, call the Unaddressed Mail service team on 1300 223 571 or email us.
Note: Final delivery point totals may vary because when you request delivery to a particular suburb or postcode, we identify the postal rounds that best fit this request. These may cross suburb / postcode boundaries.
For more information, see p.12 of the Unaddressed Mail Service Guide (3.96mb)
- *Counts only include the delivery points that accept advertising and will not include 'No Advertising Mail' (or similar wording) delivery points.