- About Sample Post
- Posting your mail
Get your samples sent to their doorstep
Sample Post is a low cost way to mail people a sample of your product to try.
- Your customers can 'try before they buy', encouraging them to make a purchase
- Sending samples through the mail means they can try them in their own home, away from the distractions of other products and brands
- You save money by avoiding the expense of sampling in the street or at events, or organising your own deliveries
What you can send
Each item you mail containing a sample must follow these guidelines:
- Maximum weight: 500 grams
- Maximum size: 180 x 260mm
- Maximum thickness: 100mm
- Fragrances or alcohol-based products must be no more than 10ml
- Cover liquids held in a vial or squeeze pump packaging with a material that is absorbent enough to prevent leakage through the outer packaging
- Pack foods and perishable items in receptacles that don't let their smell escape
- Item must not be considered 'dangerous goods' (capable of posing a risk to health, safety, property or the environment) - if you are unsure about this, please see the Dangerous and Prohibited Goods and Packaging Post Guide (776kb)
You'll also find more detailed information in our Sample Post Guide (2.76mb).
Please note: You must send your item to us for testing and approval before going ahead with the mailing.