- About Promo Post
- Posting your mail
Send promotional mail in bulk with Promo Post
- Engage your audience using an uncluttered channel
- Leverage the PreSort letters benefits of having your mail barcoded
- Lodge bulk mailings (within Australia) of 4000 or more
- Access lower bulk mailing rates
What you can send
To qualify for Promo Post, your articles must be promotional in nature. Your articles will also need to meet the following weight, size and thickness requirements:
|Minimum size||88 x 138mm|
|Maximum size||130 x 240mm|
To find out more about the type of articles you can send with Promo Post, see our Mail Type Reference Guide (1.2mb).
Please note: some of the definitions have been amended. For the most up-to-date definitions, please refer to our Promo Post definitions table (64kb)
As an existing PreSort customer, you can lodge Promo Post articles at any time, as long as the Promo Post criteria is met.
With Promo Post, your articles will be delivered using Regular Mail. For full details, download our delivery standards guide (84kb).
- * Approved lodgement facilities are those you nominated when you applied for an Australia Post business credit account. Lodgement of Promo Post articles is only available at selected Bulk Docks and Business Hubs. View list of selected Bulk Docks and Business Hubs (32kb).
- ** Weight - up to 125g