Help us out by being COVID safe
Please observe these guidelines when using our services.
Visiting a Post Office
- Please keep 1.5 metres from staff and other customers.
- Practise good hygiene and wear a mask where required.
- Stay home if you’re showing symptoms.
Receiving a delivery
- Please keep 1.5 metres from our posties and drivers.
- If you're experiencing symptoms, please let your postie or driver know.
- Wear a mask where required and practice good hygiene.
To avoid unnecessary contact, we’re not asking you to sign for deliveries at the moment. If the sender has requested a signature, we’ll ask for and record a name instead before confirming delivery.
How we’re keeping our people safe
We’ve put in place new measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our workplaces. But this isn’t just about keeping our people safe. We’re doing our bit to keep the community safe as well.
- Extra cleaning across all Post Offices.
- Social distancing within processing facilities.
- Strict hygiene rules across our workplaces.
Our COVID Safe plan
Learn more about what we're doing to help keep our people, customers and the community safe during COVID-19.
Frequently asked questions