ANZ personal banking services
As of 15 January 2019, ANZ personal banking services are no longer available at Post Offices. More information.
A more convenient way to manage your money
- make deposits and withdrawals1
- check your account balance2
- pay credit card bills2
- perform financial transactions for your business
Or, simply look for the Bank@Post sign which will be displayed at the entrance of a participating Post Office.
Who can use Bank@Post?
Anyone with an account at one of our participating banks and financial institutions can use Bank@Post. All you need is:
- a designated account from a participating financial institution
- a plastic transaction card
- a Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- More choice - we act as an extension of your financial institution so it's like having 3,500 banking branches to choose from.
- No extra fees - we don't charge fees to use Bank@Post. (Check the account terms and conditions of your financial institution to see if you'll be charged)
- Convenience while travelling - when you're away from home you can use Bank@Post around Australia
- Business transactions - take care of your business transactions, mail and office supplies in one place, at one time