Managing your card
Managing your Load&Go card online or with the Load&Go App is a breeze.
- Manage your card anywhere, 24/7
- Reload funds easily
- Manage your Load&Go cards in one place
- Check balances, recent transactions and change your PIN
- Block or lock your registered card if lost, stolen or you suspect card fraud
How to reload your card
Load funds on your card, in-store at a participating Post Office or with internet banking.
Load money directly from your bank account via Internet banking using the 'Pay Anyone' details printed on the back of your Load&Go card. How soon your funds are transferred depends on your bank (minimum 2 business days), and there may be transfer fees from your bank – just check.
- Select a new 'Funds Transfer' from your internet banking account
- Enter the recipient - BSB: 880 100
- Enter the recipient account number. Use the 9 digit account number (Acc No) located on the back of your card
- If a recipient account name is required, use 'Load and Go'