Managing your Load&Go card online or with the Load&Go App is a breeze.
- Manage your card anywhere, 24/7
- Reload funds easily
- Manage your Load&Go cards in one place
- Check balances, recent transactions and change your PIN
- Block or lock your registered card if lost, stolen or you suspect card fraud
How to reload your card
Load funds on your card, in-store at a participating Post Office or with internet banking.
Load money directly from your bank account via Internet banking using the 'Pay Anyone' details printed on the back of your Load&Go card. How soon your funds are transferred depends on your bank (minimum 2 business days), and there may be transfer fees from your bank – just check.
- Select a new 'Funds Transfer' from your internet banking account
- Enter the recipient - BSB: 880 100
- Enter the recipient account number. Use the 9 digit account number (Acc No) located on the back of your card
- If a recipient account name is required, use 'Load and Go'
How to check your balance
Lost your PIN?
You can manage your PIN online, by SMS or by phone.
Get your PIN by texting "POST PIN" followed by your 6 digit access code and the last 4 digits of your card number to 0457 777 678 (0457 77 POST).
Include spaces e.g. "POST PIN 123456 1234".
Use your registered mobile phone (without blocked caller ID). You’ll need your 16 digit card number on the front of your card and your access code (6 digit number nominated when the card was purchased) when retrieving your PIN by SMS.*