Important update for current Load&Go reloadable1 card customers
Load&Go Reloadable cards are no longer available for sale and will not be renewed. If you have an existing reloadable card, you will have received an email or SMS to advise you that your card will not be renewed.
What does this mean for you?
You can still use and manage your card until it expires, but please take note of these important dates:
- From Wednesday 1 July 2020 you will no longer be able to set up and receive alerts/ notifications for your card
- From Monday 24 August 2020 you will no longer be able to access your balance and transaction history using the Load&Go cardholder website and the mobile app
If you need a copy of your transaction details, please log in before 24 August 2020 to view or download them.
Check your card balance
- SMS – text POST BAL with your 6-digit access code and last four numbers of your card ID to 0457 777 678 (before 1 July 2020)
- Call us –call 1300 665 054 and quote your card ID number
Withdraw or use any remaining funds
- Spend2 the current balance on your card before your card expires
- Withdraw cash from a minimum of $20 at any ATM3 where VISA is accepted
- Call us on 1300 665 054 to receive your remaining card balance back via Money Order4
Cancel automatic reload
Before your card expires, cancel any automatic reload arrangements you have set up with your bank. Please get this organised directly with your bank.
Cancel automatic payments
Before your card expires, cancel any auto-payments you have authorised such as memberships, subscriptions and bill payments. Please organise these directly with each merchant.
To speak to a Customer Support agent, please call 1300 665 054 or the number on the back of your card between Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm AEST time (except public holidays).