- Bing Mail
- Blue Star DM
- Canprint Communications
- CMR Direct
- Computershare Communication Services
- Data Transfer Services
- D&D Mailing Services
- Direct Response Australia
- Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions
- Mail Marketing Works
- National Mailing & Marketing
- Senses Direct
- The Camerons Group
Accredited mail houses
The Bulk Mail Partner (BMP) Program recognises mail houses that have invested in processes to make mail lodgement more efficient and effective. All mail houses can apply for BMP status.
Benefits for mail houses
- The program recognises your commitment to providing efficient, effective mail campaigns for your customers.
- You are listed on, and linked from, our website as a BMP accredited mail house.
- You receive a certificate and can use the BMP logo on your promotional materials.
How to become a bulk mail partner
Any mail house can apply to become a bulk mail partner. An application form and self-assessment questionnaire are provided below:
You can send your completed application to:
Manager, Mail Quality Programs
GPO Box 1777
MELBOURNE VIC 3001
The following mail houses are accredited with BMP status.