- About Print Post
- Posting your mail
Using Print Post to send your publications
As well as Priority delivery, Print Post offers the option of a lower cost Regular delivery service for non-time critical mail, taking up to an additional two business days for delivery.
- Save money by sorting mail and lodging it for local delivery
- Delight your customers with personalised messages in your publications (636kb)
- Using a fly sheet gives you more space for creative artwork and special offers
- Items can be in envelopes or plastic wrapped
- Delivery is secure and reliable, as your publications go with the regular mail
- We return undelivered items to you
What you can send
With Print Post, you can send Small or Large items if you have 100 items or more of each publication. They must be a continuing printed periodical with a fixed title and be issued at least twice a year.
Items must be pre-approved by Australia Post and issued with a Print Post Publication Number, to send them via the Print Post service.
Small88 x 138mm
Large88 x 138mm
Small130 x 240mm
Large260 x 360mm