Travel insurance for Europe
Picnics in Paris. Sunsets in Santorini. As the most diverse continent on the globe, Europe is filled with endless iconic travel moments, just waiting for you to experience. Plus, get 10% off travel insurance* when you use promo code TRAVEL10 until 30 June.
Whether you're hitting the major tourist hot spots or a road off the beaten track, we always recommend organising a travel insurance policy that suits your needs.
We understand that just as Italy differs from France, your trip differs from someone else's - which is why we offer travel insurance to fit many different European holidays. Here's how.
We're an Australian-based company, we speak your language.
While we can all attempt a bit of French or perhaps some Spanish, when it comes to anything more complex than ordering lunch or asking for directions, the language barrier can be quite daunting. That's why it's reassuring to know that our team is available 24/7 to assist you in your time of need-whether you need help obtaining a replacement passport, finding your lost luggage or getting emergency medical assistance, fast.
Our Travel GP services# can also put you directly in touch with an Australian-based GP for expert, reliable medical advice. There's no tackling foreign languages or foreign health care systems, you simply make a call to our medical assistance team, and one of our Travel GPs will be in touch.
Backpacking on a budget or relaxing in 5-star luxury? Protect what's important to you.
Backpack strapped on and no locked in plans? Or have you pre-booked a luxurious trip through Europe's most stylish cities? We have a travel insurance policy to suit most budgets and travel plans. We offer flexibility with our policies, allowing you to choose your own excess, to ensure you're covered for the things you need-without the costly extras.
We cover adventure activities.
Ballooning over Cappadocia? White water rafting in the Austrian Tyrol? Why not? You should be able to enjoy everything you can on your European adventure and say yes to opportunities when they arise. That's why our policies include a comprehensive list of popular activities covered for no additional premium. Our plans automatically include cover for:
- Bungy jumping
- White water rafting
- Working holidays
And that's just the start^. For a full list of activities and related conditions, please read our Product Disclosure Statement (PDF).
Capture, share, update and stay connected. No worries.
Europe is home to some of the world's most infamous tourist sites. You're going to have plenty of photos, videos and news to share with friends and family! Travel worry-free knowing that your electronic devices are covered. We provide cover for the value of lost, stolen or damaged smartphones, cameras, tablet computers, laptops and all other electronics in our insurance policies. Item limits apply. We also have options to increase the value of cover for specific items- so you can rest assured your travel valuables and electronics are covered.
Europe ready? Get a quote for travel insurance
- * 10% discount is not available in conjunction with any other offer. The premium will be rounded to the nearest $1 amount and as a result the discount received may be less than 10% in some cases. The discount will only be redeemable using the promo code TRAVEL10 on the Australia Post website at time of purchase, Offer ends 30 June 2017.
- # Travel GP services do not form part of your travel insurance policy. It is a service offered to customers at Travel Insurance Partners' costs and at our sole discretion. Your circumstances including age, location, medical condition or issue, proximity to appropriate medical care and medical history will also be considered.
- ^ Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Policies may not be available to all travellers.
- This advice is general in nature, and doesn't consider your needs or personal situation. You should consider your own needs and the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a decision to buy the product.
- Limits, sub-limits, conditions, exclusions and fees apply. Policies may not be available to all travellers. Australian Postal Corporation (ABN 28 864 970 579, AR No 338646) is the distributor of Australia Post Travel Insurance and is an Authorised Representative of Australia Post Services Pty Ltd (ABN 67 002 599 340 AFSL 457551). Travel insurance products are underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited (ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507). Consider your financial situation, needs and objectives and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before deciding to buy this insurance. Download a copy of the combined FSGS/PDS (596kb) , or for our In-store international Travel Insurance policies, contact us on 1300 728 015, email email@example.com or obtain a copy in-store.